On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$42.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components. - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$44.99 - $47.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: +17 degrees, -17 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
$120.95 - $140.45
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$18.69 - $21.99
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
$33.99 - $39.99
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
$39.99 - $44.99
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Joining our Carbon Handlebar is the OneUp Stem. Designed for everything from trail riding to Enduro racing. The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It’s also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who’ve already threaded their steerer tube. SPECS - Length: 35mm (155g) 50mm (173g) / 35mm Dia. / 0° Rise - Colour: Black. - Stack Height: 39mm - Bar Clamp Width: 55mm - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$53.00 - $61.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
$236.00 - $263.00
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$39.99 - $44.99
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
A 3D-forged, then precision-machined, lightweight, aluminum mountain bike stem in both 31.8mm and 35.0mm models rated for cross country, trail, all-mountain, enduro, and gravity applications. - Blind bolt holes and shaping - Cold-forged and precision-machined - No-gap face plate and clamp area - Stainless hardware
$29.99 - $36.99
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $39.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$35.00 - $36.99
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
$18.95 - $104.99
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the a stong steerer mounted stem. DEITY's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem. - Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between - CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum - Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout - 55mm wide clamping platform
Page 1 of 2 Next page